Seven Simple Steps to Beautiful Countertops
1) Schedule an appointment: with our Selections Specialist who is trained to educate you about the many uses of stone and assist you through the selection process.
2) Tour our showroom and 7000 square foot facility: Our experienced staff will guide you through the process and teach you the proper care and maintenance of the stone you choose. To make the most of your visit come prepared with floor plans and cabinet layout. You can also bring cabinet doors, tiles, paint chips, etc. to help you with the selection process.
3) Reserve your stone and choose your edge: Choose from our 80 in-stock colors or we will accompany you to our off-site warehouse with an additional 200 patterns. This step should take place before your cabinets are ordered. A 50% deposit will reserve your specific slab which we will store it on site until fabrication.
4) Schedule Template: After you order the cabinets, give us a call and we reserve your space on our installation calendar. We presume the actual install date may vary however, this step ensures you are in the que and will allow for the most flexibility at installation.
5) Template Day: once the cabinets have been installed we visit your home and use state-of-the-art laser technology to create a footprint of your cabinets. This allows us to guarantee our work to be 1/32 of level. At this time we take possession of your sinks and need detailed information about your faucet, as well as info on your cooktop/stove. We offer a guaranteed 2 week turnaround.
6) Fabrication: Our craftsmen utilize CNC technology and hand polishing to achieve the old world finish, transforming your slab into a countertop masterpiece.
7) Installation: Our installation team will arrive on your doorstep first thing in the morning. You can expect for us to be working in your home for approximately 4-6 hours. After we leave we request for the counter-tops to be untouched for 24 hours. This allows the epoxy to properly set.